Industry’s first 12-bit pixel support with user-selectable gamma correction: (TLS3001 and CYT3005 pixels)
• Control of up to 4 separate pixel strings or strips
• Any output can drive any number of pixels, over multiple universes, up to the full capacity of the controller.
• Control of up to 2,040 individual pixels using Unicast E1.31 or Art-Net, 1,190 pixels using Multicast E1.31
• Uses industry standard E1.31 and Art-Net protocols.
• Many pixel types supported including: LPD6803, LPD880x, WS2801, TM180x, TLS3001, CYT3005, DMS9813, GE ColorEffects, WS2811, 1903, 9813, WS2811, and 1-wire native DMX pixels, – more supported pixel types than any other controller
• All configuration and status reporting is done using the built-in web server
• MANY Advanced configuration options included RGB color order, string length, pixel grouping, pixel type, reversed and zig-zagged strings, ‘null’ pixels, DMX addressing range, universe spanning, gamma correction, and more
• 5v or 12v compatable
• Simultaneously supports up to 4 different pixel types
• Built-in test patterns to aid in system setup and troubleshooting
• Firmware updates may be done remotely over the network, no need for special programming tools, ideal when updating already-installed controllers since there is no need for physical access to the controller
• Outputs can be configured to send standard DMX universes (may be used as a 12-universe E1.31 to DMX bridge)